From:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:31:17 -0700

Hello,

I have received several inquiries for more info on the Huxtables
Kitchen Beef Enchiladas
(http://www.huxtables.com/PRODUCTS/FRESH/fresh.html#BEEF%20ENCH%20CASS)
@ Costco. The prepared dish is in the fresh foods section, where they
keep the cheeses, dips, prepared (off site) foods. It is in a
rectangular container, about 4X10 inches, and is often next to the
Huxtables Garlic Mashed Potatoes. It contains four servings, and cuts
easily into portions to be packed for lunch, etc.  The beef is shredded
beef, not ground =) While @ Costco, also check out the frozen food
section in which a new frozen item (Pad Tai rice noodle dish) is sold
in packs of four frozen bowls. It is also quite good -- far better than
the rice bowls I have tried. I do not know the name of the
manufacturer, as I threw the box way already, and I have NOT checked on
the GF status, but the ingredient list looks clean.

Michele Rice
Denver, CO
(FINALLY! A snow day!!!!)