Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:01:30 -0500

Dear Freinds,
     I just got off the phone with General Mills.  I was checking on the
ingredient list for the new French Toast Crunch cereal.  They first
explained to me that all of their cereals had gluten.  I explained that
the ONLY gluten I was concerned about was Wheat, Oat, Rye and
Barley.  The person explained that they were a Wheat based company
and could not guarantee that a trace amount might be in the products.
She also told me that this product was produced to be allergin free.
There was not Wheat, soy or peanuts in this product.  I ask about the
natural and artificial flavorings.  She informed me that they came from
vegetable source.  She could not tell me that there was anything at
the present time we should not have in this cereal.
      She did tell me to read the lable every time because they reformulate
product often.  It looks like to me at the present time we should be able
to use this cereal.
      Please send any notes to [log in to unmask](Tammy Frick)

Tammy Frick
St. Joseph,IL