From:
Judy Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:07:57 -0800

Boy I sure learned a valuable lesson. I may never go out to eat again. DH
and I went to an oriental type restaurant. Everything looked breaded, so I
ordered rice and veggies. Well something must have been in the sauce,
because when I got home it hit me. I got really sick, the worst of the
symptoms are gone, but I still have a good case of the hives. Live and learn
and always ask questions. Of course I should have known better, but I
mention this to the newbies. We are our own advocates, so please always ask
questions before you put something in your mouth, you never know. The world
at large and manufacturers have a love affair going on with wheat starch and
all of it's derivatives. So protect yourselves.  Judy