From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 13:27:06 -0600

Happy May Day! (although it is snowing here in Denver, CO the tulips and
daffodils are poking their lovely blooms through the snow in time for a May
showing)

Baking without wheat can be challenging, but omitting eggs in your favorite
cake or bread further complicates the situation.

I have the solution!

Savory Palate, Inc. is pleased to announce the publication of its third
downloadable booklet, "Egg-Free and Excellent: Tips for Cracking the Case on
Successful Baking without Eggs" by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

After 10 years of baking without eggs, I've mastered the secrets. This 20
page booklet is packed with tips for how to choose the right egg substitute,
recipes for these substitutes, and other secrets to make sure your baked
goods taste and look absolutely delicious. The information is not a
substitute for my cookbooks, but rather an extension of them. It explains
the "why's and some of the science behind egg-free baking that I didn't have
room for in my cookbooks.

This booklet, like my other booklets, can be downloaded at
www.savorypalate.com <http://www.savorypalate.com/>  for $6.95. This means
you have it instantly, with no waiting and no shipping fees. Plus, all of my
booklets are constantly updated with my newest information. Just print them
on your computer and staple the pages together or 3-punch them and put them
in a binder for easy access.

Speaking of baking without eggs, my two egg-free cookbooks----Special Diet
Solutions and Special Diet Celebrations/Gluten-Free Celebrations---will go
out of print on June 30. That's two months from now. They will be replaced
by a compilation of MOST of the recipes from both books with the new title
of Cooking Free, published by Avery/Penguin Putnam late this summer. I say
MOST of the recipes because we had to leave some of them out due to space.
So, if you want one of these books and ALL of their great recipes, act
quickly.

After June 30, I can't guarantee the availability of these two books
(although you may be able to pick up a used copy at www.amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/>  or in some bookstore or health food stores). So,
if you want to get YOUR copy, do so quickly. The two books will be on my
website until June 30, 2005.

Culinary regards,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder

Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122

Phone: 303.741.5408

Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order books
at www.CarolFenster.com

This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.