From:
David & Sharon Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:56:34 -0400

Dear Mates,

ALERT!  All Canadians who are currently eating any flavor of
potato thins (All GF) be aware that the rep from Christie
has contacted me and told me that due to crumbling in the
package, the comapny has decided to add an ingredient that
is NOT GF!  It will be the last ingredient listed and is
either  Oat or Bran fibre.  The product is now in production
and will be on the shelves within days.  I have stocked up
enough to last me for 6-7 months which is the recomended
shelf life of this cracker.  I felt really dumb and got a
ton of comments and stares but now that the are safely in my
home I can feel happy that I can still enjy this great
tasting cracker until the end of the year or so.

Stay healthy
Sharon in Waterdown, ON, Canada