Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:41:02 EDT

<< McDonalds hash browns are not GF.>>

508-477-2441
I spoke to a Bill Harrington just April 1998, and he spoke to the headquarters
that French fries and Hash browns are GF and policy will be that only these
two products will be cooked in same oil.  The oil is Vegetable oil of soy or
corn.  Best to ask if the oil has been used for anything else that day before
purchasing some. I live in Falmouth, MA.  I was concerned when I read the
posting of the ingredients to have Gluten and I will be checking at my local
McDonalds to see what the food ingredients say.  If there is a difference, I
will be calling again and hope that they just haven't changed the posting at
the locations yet. Diane