From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:01:20 -0800

***WHAT'S NEW AT WWW.CELIAC.COM***
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=1>
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support
Page has provided information and support for people
with celiac disease and gluten intolerance since 1995.

***CELIAC.COM'S GUIDE TO A SCOTT-FREE LIFE WITHOUT GLUTEN***
-->Order today and get FOUR NEW ISSUES over the next year,
plus EIGHT FREE on-line back issues - a $49.98 Value!
To order:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=29>
To preview:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=694>

You are invited to use our all-new message board/forum:
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com>
and public celiac calendar:
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?act=calendar>
Board statistics for our 4th month of operation:
We have 1,338 registered members
Our members have made a total of 5,734 posts

***NEW ARTICLES ON CELIAC.COM***
-Food Labeling Bill -- Time for Action!:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=951>
-Three Percent of Iron-Deficiency Anemia Patients have Celiac Disease:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=952>
-Elevated Levels of Serum Prolactin Linked to Celiac Disease:
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=953>
-Antacids May Trigger Food Allergies
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=948>
-Early Diagnosis of Gluten Sensitivity: Before the Villi are Gone
by By Kenneth Fine, M.D.
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=946>

***EXCELLENT GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES***
-Pop Tarts
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=955>
-Taco Pizza
<http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=956>

The Celiac Disease in the Media section always has up-to-date links to
media articles regarding celiac disease and the gluten-free diet:
<http://www.celiac.com/#media>

***CELIAC.COM'S BOOKSTORE***
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=33>

***CELIAC KIDS SECTION BY DANNA KORN***
<http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid=8>

Take care,
Scott Adams
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support Page
http://www.Celiac.com/