From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:40:38 -0400

Something weird and wonderful has been going on since I went on the gf
diet last Thanksgiving.  Previously I was very allergic to milk
products.  I was tested twice which confirmed my own suspicions.

Since I am also diabetic, I have been on a low carb diet.  The other
diabetes diets just do not work for me.  When I was on Atkins years ago,
in fact HE diagnoses the milk allergy (not intolerance), i had reactions
to diet jello--plain and with cream.

Several weeks ago, I treated myself to homemade low carb, home-made diet
ice cream made with heavy cream.  No problems.  I went thru a course of
antibiotics, which have a lactose base, with no problems.

the pharmacist is excited about this and feels it is due to the gf diet.
He's not sure how, but pretty sure that it must be connected.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I'll summarize

Ann