From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:02:58 -0400

Hello to all who asked for a summary of information on my pita bread recipie
request:

1) There is a pita bread recipie in Bette Hagman's More from the Gluten Free
Gourmet.  It's on page 73, labelled "Arab Pocket Bread".

2) The gluten free cookie jar sells pita bread by the half dozen.  I just
ordered a batch - their telephone number is 215-355-9403.

3)Some of you asked for the traditional pita bread recipie so you could
try to adapt it.  I was going to post it to list in the summary, so I deleted
your names.  I have since learned we should not post wheat containing recipies
directly to the list, so if any of you are still interested, please contact
me privately, and I will send it to you.

Thank you to all who helped in my search.  I will be on no-mail for a time
while I study for a big exam, so if you have any questions, please email me
privately.
Judy Hettena Wright
Colchester, Vermont