From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:56:07 -0500

Enjoy this year's Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings from
Glutenfreeda.com, the on-line gluten-free cooking magazine! This month's
issue features a step-by-step game plan for Thanksgiving dinner from
appetizers through a spectacular dessert. 'Two Perfect Turkeys' features
two great turkey recipes, one in a honey brine solution and the other in
a sweet glaze. 'Holiday Desserts' highlights a collection of gluten-free
delights that will impress even the most finicky of guests.

And don't miss November's On-line cooking class: How to Make Cornets,
this delicate and beautiful dessert is fun and easy to make. Check out
our collection of amazing mashed potato recipes and explore 'Cooking
with pumpkin and squash'; recipes that go far beyond pump
kin pies.

This month we spotlight Philly Swirl Ice Cream Bars for our Product
Test. As always we feature over 50 new gluten-free recipes each month,
gluten-free menus, Glutenfreeda's favorites, book reviews, 5 ingredients
or less and quick and easy meals. Have a delicious Thanksgiving everyone
from Glutenfreeda.com!