From:
"Robert F. Eyerman, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:39:09 -0500

Dear Listmembers, Sigh!  The CSA/USA food guide lists Milky Way Dark bars
as being GF. I reached for one at the supermarket checkout today and
noticed that they had two "new" types of Milky Way bars, regular and light.
 The regular one contains, among other ingredients: wheat flour and malted
barley.  The lite one contains, among other ingredients: malt extract.  I
did not call the company on this one, but after reading the ingredients, I
thought that I would alert everyone and  believe that it is apparent that
these are not GF. I also looked at the six packs of them, and they were the
same.  Boo, hoo.  Another treat that we can't have! Take care, Karen from
Central NY, USA