From:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:33:39 -0800

The concensus is Prilosec is GF, and works great for
acid reflux.  Most people think Cimetidine and Aciphix
is GF as well, but Nexium cannot be assured of being
GF by their manufacturer, so most people avoid it.

One person said Prevacid isn't covered by my insurance
because I can get it over the counter now.  If that is
so, I wonder why my pharmacist didn't mention it...

I guess I'll switch to Prilosec when my Prevacid runs
out.  Thanks so much to all of you who replied!
You've been a big help!

Kathy