Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 11:20:26 -0500

Hello,

 My wife is on a gf diet and we are both going to Pittsburgh PA this
weekend. To be more specific, we're going to be in the area of "Point
Breeze" and we will be staying at the Day's Inn Greenlawn.

 Can someone from the Pittsburgh area email me tips on any gf
restaurants or any health food stores in either the Greenlawn or Point
Breeze, or any neighboring boroughs, area please? We will be arriving
on Friday and staying till Sunday (June 16th) Thank you.

 -->Pete

Pete Bradley, [log in to unmask]