From:
Dianne Rothenbuehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:49:30 EDT

It is unanumous.  Most 100% fruit juices(canned, frozen, bottled) are gf if
made in the USA.

A few people said to be careful of boxed drinks because of the glues holding
them together possibly not being gf(and be careful so you don't get squirted
in the face hehe while your at the dang straw).

Some said to  be aware of the fancy drinks or combination mixed fruit juices
like Twists and splashes etc.  Forgive me for not naming each one.  I forgot
to save them all this time.

One person said if your child goes to a party and they don't know exact name
of juice being served to just say "I pass" or "I'll have water thank you".
Or bring your own.  Or offer to bring juice for your whole class if it's in
school.  Wouldn't hurt to keep your child's own juice at school to avoid all
the hassle either:)

Forgive me for now being as specific as I would have liked:)  Hope I helped
atleast one person besides myself!  Thanks

Dianne