From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 04:53:35 -0800

This is a reply I got from Ryan's about the issue of cross contamination.  Does anyone know what "Serve Safe" practices are?
Kit
 Shareen Patterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:From: "Shareen Patterson"
Subject: Gluten Free Items Cross Contamination
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:33:41 -0500

Ms. Kellison,

I can understand your concerns about cross contamination from other sources
in our restaurants. I can tell you that we use ServeSafe practices in our
restaurants. This means that all care is taken not to cross contaminate
during the storing of, prepartation of, or cooking of foods. We also strive
to keep our buffet bars clean and fresh. So, any item coming out of our
kitchen would not be a risk for cross contamination. Unfortunately, I can
not guarantee that a fellow customer would not inadvertenly use serving
utensils between food items. We do try to watch for such occurances, but we
can not catch all of them.

I hope this helps in your decision making process. Please do give Ryan's a
try.

Sincerely,

Shareen Patterson
Mktg. Asst.