From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:18:50 -0600

I received the following information from Fantastic Foods today after my
inquiry regarding the gluten free status of their products.

 Thank you for contacting us about Fantastic Foods products.

 Below is a list of Fantastic Foods products that do not contain wheat or
gluten ingredients. Fantastic Foods products containing wheat and gluten are
run on the same production lines as wheat and gluten-free products. While we
take every precaution to assure that there is no cross contamination between
products, we cannot make any guarantee to that effect.

The sources of our spices are spices such as basil, oregano, cinnamon,
pepper, etc. Our spices do not include grain ingredients. All of the natural
flavors that we use in our products are vegetable derived. Grain
ingredients, by law, have to be listed on the ingredient panel.

 Fantastic Foods has been making natural foods for almost 25 years. You can
count on us for great-tasting hand-held meals, main dishes, and side dishes.
Our foods are hearty, satisfying, quick, and easy to prepare. We make "fast
food" that's good for you and kind to the environment.

 You can find Fantastic Foods in most natural food stores. Our products are
also in many grocery chains and independent supermarkets, either in the
natural foods section or integrated with similar products.

 If you would like to receive some cents-off coupons, please e-mail your
mailing address.

 Again, thank you for contacting us. If we can be of further assistance to
you, please e-mail us again, or telephone us at 1-800-288-1089. Your
questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.

 FANTASTIC FOODS WHEAT AND GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS

 CARTON PRODUCTS

 Soup & Dip Recipe Mix:

 Onion
 Onion Mushroom