From:
Lisa Wicklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:09:57 EDT

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to share something new that I tried from our Lakewinds Co-0p in
Minnetonka, MN. It is called MOCHI pronounced  MO  Chee. It is packaged in a
square and contains sweet brown rice (organically grown with the California
foods Act of 1990), filtered water, raisins, cinnamon and sea salt. You cut
squares off a block and place in a 450 degree oven without any shortening or
oil on the pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. They raise up like pop overs and
are really chewy and yummy. It says on the package that it promotes stamina.
I did notice that this evening as I did my 2 mile walk with hubby and was not
as tired. It also does not contain any dairy product. Each square contains
120 calories in which 10 calories are from fat. Not bad.

The product name is Grainaissance Inc. They are at 1580 62 nd  Street
Emeryville, CA 94608   Their website is www.hlthmall.com   There are other
flavors as well. So far, I have not gotten any reaction.

Take care everyone.

Lisa