From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:03:19 -0500

Paula from Maine shared this tip with me--thought it was worth sharing
with all of you.  Thanks Paula. - Sharon from KS, USA
Just wanted to pass along a tip for freezing soup:  Pour about a cup (or
your normal serving size) in a zip lock bag, squeeze out the air, zip,
and lat flat to freeze.  To thaw, just run the bag under hot water (or
set it in a pan of warm water) for a couple of minutes and pour out the
soup, and heat in the microwave.  I find it is faster than trying to
thaw out soup from a freezer container, and they store easier in the
freezer.