From:
Becky Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:23:46 -0600

My daughter was diagnosed with Celiac 1 1/2 years ago and is thriving. Once we started her on the GF diet we saw improvements within a week and 1 month. My question is that I'm wondering if that is normal or not?
I had the biopsy done this morning and the Dr. said just by looking he thinks I have it as well, although he's waiting for the results to be certain. He told me to go on the diet right away so we can get things changing. He told me that it can take up to 1 or 2 years to see improvements.
I was discouraged by this information and would like to take a poll. If you would please email me and let me know 1) how long it took you to start seeing results (feeling better) and 2) how long it took for you to feel healed completely.
Thanks so much in advance!!

Becky