From:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:10:04 -0500

The Memphis Celiac Support Group will be meeting on June 14th from 11 am to 1 pm at the First Evangelical Church.  Lisa Gray of Prometheus Labs will be our speaker and Enjoy Life Foods will be providing samples.

We will also be meeting on July 1st in the evening from 7 to 9 pm at the same location.  Kenneth Fine will be our speaker and Mr Ritts Bakery will be providing desserts.  Coffee will be served.

First Evangelical Church is located on 735 Ridgelake Blvd. in Memphis off of I40 and 240 at Poplar Ave.

Thank you to Ener-G Foods for providing samples for our Newcomers meeting in April.  The samples were delicious and the meeting was very successful.