From:
Marcella Missirian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 02:17:00 -0400

Hi Everyone -
This is my first post to the list. In response to good bread, I live in Santa
Monica CA and in our whole foods stores, Wild Oats, Co-op, Whole Foods
Markets, there is a brand of bread by Pacific Bakery located in at PO Box
950, Oceanside, CA 92049, 619-757-6020. I purchased wheat-free Spelt
cinnamon-raisin bread. It's so very good. It doens't have any Yeast in it
either. Ingredients:

Spelt, organically grown raisins, filtered water, non-irradiated cinnamon,
sea salt.

I have been purchasing this brand of bread for years. This particular loaf
just says "wheat alternative" and doesn't say gluten-free. But there are many
varieties and I know a few do specifically say "gluten-free". It seems to
agree with me (this particular flavor).

I have been enjoying the posts, as I watch the fire from the TV and my
balconey. It's very very smoky here and ominous. Let's hope that all turns
out well.

Take Care,
Marcella