From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:51:22 -0500

List mates,

While I received only a limited number of responses on Nakano Seasoned Rice
Vinegar, the results are in favor of the GF status.  Only one person
indicated any problem/concern with the product.  Several people indicated
they used the Natural Rice Vinegar with no problems.  Two people indicated
they used the seasoned varieties with no problems.  One individual has a
response from the manufacturer indicating GF status for the entire product
line.  Another individual had a response to an inquiry on the Natural Rice
Vinegar indicating it was safe for us to use.   Hope this helps those of you
that haven't tried the product yet.

I have had no problems with the product personally.  I also have no personal
interest in the product or company, just looking for ingredients that are
safe for us to use.  Thanks to everyone that responded to my inquiry.   Dave
Taylor, Mentor, OH.