From:
Jeanne Withers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:31:41 -0500

Our support group leader steered us on to an very good gluten
free marinade. It is Durkee Grill Creation Marinade Mix in the
Italian Herb flavor. There are other flavors but they are not gf.
This can be used for chicken, beef and fish and is very easy. The
packet comes with the mix and marinade bag and all that must be added
is oil, vinegar and water.

I have no interest in the company. I just wanted to pass this on
for your good eating. It is delicious if you like the flavor.
Jeanne       Rhode Island