From:
Ruth Arcuri-Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Arcuri-Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:57:02 -0400

I received following response today after asking if MexAmerica corn
tortillas are gluten-free.

I've seen a few posts that Mission tortillas are gluten-free; haven't
found them though where I routinely shop for food.  But I found these
instead.  This MexAmerica Marketing/Sales manager was kind enough to
respond within 24 hours and also sent useful websites, even a link to
Mission, his competitor.

I'm in Winchester VA, found these tortillas in Martin's -- MexAmerica is
a small company in St Marys, PA.
I don't think I've seen anything about the gluten status of these
tortillas before -- but if I just overzealously deleted something, sorry
to be repetitive ---
Ruth
-------