From:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:34:56 -0500

Exciting times are growing very, very close here at Grandma Ferdon's. We
are within days of implementing a new lower cost flat fee shipping program.
Now we will be able to do what we set out to do originally, service as many
people in need as we possibly can. Grandma Ferdon's was created on the
basis of delivering good Gluten-Free foods that are reasonably priced and
convenient. Now we will be able to do that.
  We are also in the process of updating our website,
www.grandmaferdons.com, so things are quite busy. We would like to thank
all of the people who have hung in there with us and all the people with
their words of encouragement. Your patience has payed of and soon we will
be able to touch all of you. If you have any questions or suggestions
please feel free to call us at 1-800-464-2415 any time. Until we speak
again, Thank You!!!!!!!!