From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 07:41:59 -0600

Hi again folks,  I thought I would pass this along to you.  No I do not have
stocks in this store, but thought members especially those in Western Canada
and the States would be interested in this store.  I shop there for my
Xanthum Gum and other GF products not readily found in regular stores.  As
they are a totally GF shop and in talking with Ted the owner, I have
absolute confidence that the products are GF.  He also has his own line of
products, I have used some of the noodles, cake mixes and find them quite
good.  I asked Ted for all his info in order to pass it along to you folks
so that you can add another place to your list of GF stores.  Hopefully this
will help some people as I find it an invaluable place, don't know what I
would have done without a store like this when we were first diagnosed.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada