From:
Natalie Romero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Natalie Romero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 17:04:45 -0400

Hello list,

I was hoping to put together a resource guide of NON-FOOD items that
have been found NOT to be GF after contacting manufacture or confirming
the source of ingredients. I could really use everyone's help. I am
looking for name brands of make-up, lotions, toothpaste, eye drops, nose
sprays, mouth wash, gum, shampoos, over the counter pain meds, all the
non-typical food items that you stay away from, if you can provide GF
alternatives that would be great too.

I'm aware that ingredients change often, but I think having a starting
point always helps newly diagnosed patients. Anything else that you can
think of that I might have left out please fill in. I will summarize
when all complete.

Thanks for all your help!

Natalie Romero, MS, RD

Registered Dietitian

Wellness Advantage and Community Nutrition

Baptist Health South Florida

Baptist Medical Plaza at Palmetto Bay

8750 SW 144 Street, Suite 200

Miami, Fl 33176

Office: 786-596-1210

Fax: 786-596-2934

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message originates from Baptist Health South Florida (BHSF). It contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the individuals or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. This message may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to BHSF. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask]

BHSF scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.