From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:44:20 -0600

We have put into motion what it takes to host the Serological Testing
process in Topeka, Kansas,in cooperation with the University of Maryland
Celiac Center.  It will be held on April 29 (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) at
the Pozez Education Center.  You may come, be tested, and leave.  You
may stay for panels/workshops.  You may also volunteer to help if you
can.  If you live in the vicinity and can come, we hope you will do so.
Bring your relatives, friends, etc.  This will benefit all of us and
generations to come with the study of the prevalence of Celiac Disease
in the U.S.  It would be very helpful to have an estimate of how many
plan to come.  You will receive another post on this as time grows
closer.  I just wanted you to put it on your calendar.  How will we
change how we are living with this disease?  I believe we can help by
participating in this study.  Hope you will consider.

Sharon Larson, President
Topeka Celiac Support Group