From:
Howard Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:34:20 -0800

Hi Listmates!

I just wanted to share with all about my holiday experiences. This is
only my second Christmas for having gf foods since going gf about 15
months ago. The first year was difficult, having little experience, and
little knowledge of how to prepare foods that I could eat. With the help
of this list, this holiday season was a lot easier and more pleasant.
Instead of disliking a glutenfree turkey, with glutenfree stuffing(gf
red cornbread and Glutenfree pantry bread stuffing), I thought that it
was the best ever in my life. I never felt deprived and got to eat lots
of different foods that were much like what I was used to eating, except
much different. What a pleasure to be able to eat all of this with my
family, and not have to get sick afterward. I hope all of you had as
nice a holiday and were in good health. Thanks for all the help-I hope
for the   best gf year ever for all of us!

Howie, AZ