From:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:28:44 -0800

I have a rash on the back of both my hands.  One doctor doesn't think it is
DH, the other does.  So far, no one has suggested a biopsy because it is
getting better since going GF.  It gets worse if I accidentally ingest
gluten.  I have only been GF for the last two months.  How long do these
rashes take to go away?  Do any of you that have DH notice it gets worse
when exposed to heat?  I work in a restaurant and notice it gets worse at
work.  The latex gloves I sometimes wear don't help.  Can just being around
the flour, even if I'm not eating it, make this worse.  I am putting
Cortisone-10 on it, but I would think it would go away.

How long did it take your DH to clear up after going GF?

Sandy