From:
Patrick Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:58:07 -0400

Is anyone able to tell me the area of the US where I might purchase Meijer
products and/or a phone number to reach the company.  There is no toll-free
number per Information.

The celiacs in our family are hoping to find a GF cream cheese and this brand
is listed in theCSA/USA Product List.  We live in the NE part of the USA and
have been unable to find a store that carries any of the Meijer products.
We have reluctantly given up on Kraft since they will neither confirm nor deny
the GF status of their foods.

Cream cheese is a part of many of our favorite recipes.
Thank you for any help........

Coralie, NJ