Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:05:51 -0400

Thought some of you might be interested in this reply from Briannas Fine
Salad Dressings.

Lora in Indiana
_____________________________
Thank you for contacting us regarding our "BRIANNAS" Fine Salad Dressings,
the Del Sol Food Company is a growing, family owned and operated business
and we appreciate hearing from all of our customers.

To the best of our knowledge all of our products are gluten free, with the
exception of Asiago Caesar, Chipotle Cheddar, Lemon Tarragon, Thousand
Island, Monterey Ranch and Ginger Mandarin.

Please contact me again if I can be of further service.  We appreciate your
business!

Best Regards,
Carin Simmons
Marketing & Sales/Customer Service