From:
Mark Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 14:41:34 -0400

Gluten-Free Savonnerie
www.gfsoap.com
The premier source for gluten-free soaps, lotion, shampoo, conditioner

May 2005 Update

 - Shipping for all orders is now just $3.99
 - Compatible with the Feingold® Program
 - Win a year's supply of gluten-free soap

Shipping For All Orders Is Now Just $3.99
Due to the tremendous growth of our business, we are pleased to announce
that shipping for all orders has been reduced to just $3.99!

Compatible With The Feingold® Program
All of the products offered by the Gluten-Free Savonnerie have been recently
reviewed and accepted to be compatible with the Feingold® Program. The
Riverhead, New York based Feingold Association, founded in 1976, is
dedicated to helping families of children with learning and behavioral
problems, as well as chemically sensitive adults. For more information,
please visit them at www.feingold.org.

Win A Year's Supply Of Gluten-Free Soap
We are proud to support over a dozen Celiac awareness walks this spring.  At
those walks, we will be providing a gift basket of our products as well as a
coupon for a Year's Supply of Gluten-Free Soap.  This prize (valued at $175)
will be raffled off at the conclusion of each walk.  Please join us in
supporting these walks.  For more information, please visit our website at:
http://www.gfsoap.com/whatsnew.html

Thank you!
- Mark

Mark R. Muir, President