From:
caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:46:55 -0700

Hello,

i'm 6 months pregnant and was diagnosed with CD more than 3 years ago.

My husband does not have CD and i was wondering what were the chances
for my baby to inherit this allergy.

Also, if any of you have been in my situation in the past or right now,
please could u tell me how u found out if your baby was "normal" ? I'm
wondring if i should talk to a pediatrician now and when will they test
my baby to see if he has CD or not.

Thank You all for your replies !

Caroline