Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:47:08 -0500

We are pleased to announce our new gluten-free website.

http://www.glutenfreecanada.com

We are in the early stages of putting together a book. This publication
will be a collection of stories and writings about the psychological and
social aspects of dealing with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Emphasis is on the mental and emotional aspects of dealing with a disease
that few recognize, but which affects a large part of our daily living.

Suggested themes or categories may include: - doctors and diagnosis -
adjusting to the diet - social implications and dinner invitations - mental
and behavioral symptoms - dealing with teachers, spouses, and other
important caregivers.

Contributions can reflect any mood or emotion including anger and
frustration, relief and joy at one's return to health, and can even be
humorous or satirical. The format is open and may include essay, short
story, poetry, correspondence, quotation, or cartoon.

Each contribution used in the book will be credited with the author's name
and location, if desired. A generous portion of the proceeds from the sale
of this book will be donated to research and/or awareness of gluten
intolerance.

If you have any questions, please ask. We would be happy to respond to any
concerns or inquiries.

Janice @ Gluten Free Canada

Visit our website at http://www.glutenfreecanada.com

In addition to "Gluten Free for the Soul", we also offer GF Restaurant
Dining Cards, Free Printable GF Awareness Posters, compliments of GIG,
Gluten Intolerance Group, at http://www.gluten.net, a celiac disease info
sheet, an informal IBS survey, and some interesting links.

Thank you.

Janice in Alberta.