From:
"Joan M. Orvosh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan M. Orvosh
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:25:56 -0500

After waiting for months for the new Whole Foods GF bakery to reach our
area we were very excited to bring home our first batch of muffins and
bread.  The first taste was great but by the second day we knew that things
were not going well.  After two days of getting back on track we are
mourning the failed attempt to find a substitute for this staple.  anyone
else having difficulty with this new line of products?... any idea why??