From:
"J. Matzner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Matzner
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:33:56 -0500

Sorry, I forgot this one.  I will not send any more summaries.
J. Matzner

You go girl! :) What a great letter. I also wonder about their
apology for the remark about the gluten-free child...They say they knew
nothing about it, but they obviously knew enough to put in the nasty
comments. In other words, someone had information (wrong information)
from some source about a gluten-free diet being either ridiculous or a
PITA to other people. So they *did* know something, but it was the
wrong thing. They should publicly apologize for this, but I see from
your letter that these catty comments are actually the entire content of
their column.
I hope she does fire them. The world needs no more of this kind of
rudeness. It's about as funny as a toothache.