From:
Kevin & Pat Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:55:33 -0500

Hi,
        How many gluten intolerant or CD people out there need only avoid
gluten in order to feel GREAT?

        Has anyone found that they must avoid more foods besides just
gluten....even after being GF free for over a year and after having a
biopsy redone which indicates your intestines are completely healed?  A
celiac friend of mine has been GF for 10 years and is still unable to
have dairy.

        Or even without a biopsy, what are the other foods found to be
troublesome?  We all know that dairy is a big one, but I am starting to
see more and more people from this list that are listing other foods
that they must avoid.  It makes me wonder when someone is GF and then
becomes ill by some minute unknown source of gluten.....is it actually a
minute amount of gluten or another food sensitivity????

        I will post back to the group the problem foods and indicate how many
of you avoid that particular food also.  I will also give you a number
of people responding that ONLY have trouble with wheat or gluten.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Pat in NH