Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:25:16 EDT

Greetings from Oregon!

Fall is a beautiful time to visit the northern Willamette Valley of  Oregon
-- the heart of wine country!

Come for a visit, relax and rejuvenate at the R. R. Thompson House Bed  and
Breakfast in Carlton.  We are just an hour southwest of Portland  and the
beautiful Oregon Coast is a little over an hour away.

Enjoy gluten free breakfasts each morning -- baked goods, our famous brie
omelets and plenty of fruits!  In the evening, dine at one of our many  fine
restaurants in Portland or in one of our smaller towns.

The Thompson House is within walking distance of nearly a dozen wine  tasting
rooms, a top French restaurant, an antique store and a fun '40s to 70s'
shop.  A new wine tasting bar offers live music every Friday and  Saturday night.
We are just 20 minutes from downtown McMinnville, with  cool shops on
Historic Third Street.  McMinnville is also home to Howard  Hughes' Spruce Goose.

Please call 503-852-6236 to make a reservation.  Check out our web  site at
rrthompsonhouse.com

Thanks!  We look forward to seeing you.

Roselyn & Mike
R. R. Thompson House