From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 18:09:40 +0000

Was just cleaning out my mailbox and just had to comment about the
suggestion to put the bread in the dryer to help it rise.

*Please* don't do this.  I have had severe chemical sensitivities, and
dryer sheet residue has more carcinogens per square inch than anything
else in the house. Please please don't put food anywhere near your
laundry room.

Jennifer