From:
Chris Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:28:43 EDT

First of all, can anyone give any advice about feeling good on the gf diet
for months and then having a period where your symptoms return for no
apparent reason known to you?  I was diagnosed (I guess kind of) in February,
1999.  I am strict with the diet and do not know why all of a sudden I am
feeling as I was before.  Is there any bloodwork that can be done to see if I
am ingesting gluten and don't know it?  My doctors don't seem to know
ANYTHING!  Very frustrating.

Second of all, does anyone know who I can send my biopsy slides to that could
confirm that I really have this.  When asked, the doctors respond that they
cannot 100% say that I have CD.  Is that because our lab techs and doctors
are not very knowledgeable?

Any advice would be appreciated!