From:
Sharon Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 13:42:04 +0200

Dear List Readers,

I asked this question once before but no one responded, perhaps because it
was imbedded in another message with a lot of questions that WERE
responded to.

I am still very interested in knowing if there are celiacs out there who
also suffer from asthma, esp. any of the list members who have celiac
children with asthma.
What is the connection, if any? I heard once that CF can possibly be
associated with celiac (or was it the other way around?).

My son has asthma attacks on the average of 1-2 every 3 months and esp.
when the weather changes. The GF diet doesn't seem to block their
occurrance. Is there a connection or is it just another "thing" we have to
deal with as it happens?

I am posting this also to the CEL-KIDS list.

Thank you.
Sharon Marcus