From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:18:13 -0800

In 2 weeks I have to have a colonscopy. The doctor recommended Golytely Bowel Prep. However, when I checked www.glutenfreedrugs.com I couldn't find it listed anywhere. Does anyone know whether or not this solution is  gluten free? Has anyone in our listserv community ever used this preparation?And, finally, if you did, did anyone experience problems?  Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Rita in NW Ohio