From:
Christopher Donahoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:12:40 -0500

Howdy all,

I'm a military member and my symptoms are similar to those as one w/
celiac, but I've also got a few additional symptoms and i haven't seen
much relief from the symptoms after being on the gf diet for 6 yrs and
am still 20lbs under my previous weight after deploying to Saudi Arabia.

Of course, I'm frustrated w/ military medicine and i'm looking to have
some lab tests done on a few potential "critters" i passed this weekend.

Anyone know of some civilian labs that would test my specimens?  I
submitted a few to the military hospital but would like a second lab to
test them as well to ensure consistent results.

Thanks for any info.

Chris Donahoe  [log in to unmask] Universal City, TX USA God
demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.  Romans 5:8