From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:02:25 -0700

I hate to have to write this email, but George has asked me to spread the word.  He is closing out his store.

He would like to be out of the building by July 15th.

All inventory is 25% off marked prices. You may contact the store at 208-762-2272   http://www.rockymtndietfoods.com/<http://www.rockymtndietfoods.com/>

We would like to thank them for all of the great support and good times.

We will always remember his kindness and generosity and his fun since of humor.

We wish George the best and will truly miss his store!

I'm sure you will all tell him how much we have appreciated all he's done for us!

Incase you haven't been there here is the address and directions:

Rocky Mountain Specialty Diet Foods

9040 Hess St.

Hayden, Idaho 83835

Directions: Take exit 12 off Interstate 90 North on Highway 95 for about 3.5 miles to Honeysuckle Ave. (There's a traffic light and Shell gas station). Turn left (west) onto Honeysuckle for one block. Turn right (north) onto Hess St. Look ahead for a yellow and red sign with an arrow. It's the same building as "Domino's Pizza".