From:
jim johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 07:55:02 -0400

601 High Point Rd.
Jamestown,NC 27282

The contact is Keith Gardiner at   gardinerk @gtcc.cc.nc.us

Keith attended our Christmas Bake Off (Triad Celiac Support Group) and
is committed to help us as well as train his students in gluten free
baking. We hope to have glutenfree cooks (Bette Hagmann, Beth Hillson,
Barbara Jordan, Tonya Crump interact with the teaching cooks at Southern
Living magazine at our symposium,October 12-13, sponsored by all celiac
support groups in NC.

Thinking of the tasting treat from such a demonstration!