From:
Fran Keegan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fran Keegan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:46:11 -0400

Greetings All-- Here is information received by us today from Mark Jones
regarding the Starbucks Valencia orange cakes. My husband set out to find
some that might be left over for me. They actually overnighted us two boxes
of cakes, the only ones they could find (wrapped in ice).

This whole thing was an experiment to see if the cakes would sell well and
where. I tried to get one at an airport in Texas and they never heard of
them.

Fran Keegan

*******
*******