From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 08:38:01 -0700

Hello, List!
Thank you to all who responded.  You have made me feel better about my blood test results, and I will not worry about this.  I will just keep an eye on it on my next blood work.  Most people said high eosinophils refer to allergies.  Although I do not suffer from any allergies.  I am only allergic to penicillin as far as I know.  I do not have seasonal allergies.  May be possible that I have a food allergy that I do not know about.  People also said eosinophils tend to fluctuate in blood work and are non-specific.  It just means something is irritating you.  Some said my eosinophils were not alarmingly high and that I should listen to my doctor.  I do like to listen to my doctor, although I must admit I question everything and anything related to celiac disease because I feel my doctor does not know all of the ins and outs related to celiac.  One person said when she lived in the south, the high mold counts and allergies made her eosinophils
 run high, but when she moved to California, her eosinophils had gone down.  Another person gave this website to get information about blood tests Primary and Specialty Care for Amarillo - Blood tests results explained with interpretation

 Primary and Specialty Care for Amarillo - Blood tests results explained with interpretation
  How to interpret and understand your blood test results Your blood test results explained and lab tests reviewed Overview Glucose Electrolytes Waste Products Enzymes Proteins Blood Fats Minerals
View on www.amarillomed.com Preview by Yahoo

*******
*******