From:
Penny Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:18:19 EDT

The Celiac Sprue Association Tidewater Chapter #71 will be meeting on
Tuesday, May 15, at 7:00 p.m., Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, A-Wing
Conference Room, Norfolk, VA.  Parking is free in the garaage next to
Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters.  Just indicate you are going to
the CSA meeting.

Jennifer Jordan, Master Gardner and past Virginia Dietetic Technician of the
Year, will be speaking on "Herbs and Spices."  Melody Miller, Dietician at
Sentara Leigh Memorial Hospital, will be our guest also.

Our food theme is strawberries.  Prepare your favorite strawberry food item
for all to enjoy, along with two copies of the recipe (indicate brands).

Hope to see you soon.  Let me know if you have questions.

Penny Rogers
CSA Tidewater #71
Publicity Chairman