From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:54:30 -0400

Greetings, Minute Chefs!

Our 2006 tour of North America is rolling along, with stops last month in Salt Lake City for the GIG conference and to the Suffolk County (NY) Celiac Vendor Fair.  At each location this particular Minute Chef was treated to a warm reception by everyone who stopped by the table.  In some cases our fame preceded us; in others, we got to watch more wide-eyed Celiacs become believers!  "...the softest GF bread I've ever had...",  and "...are you sure these waffles are GF?" were common comments.

So - as a "thank you" to our growing fan base, we're pleased to offer a special for the next two weeks (July 1-July 14): Our Bread and Waffle Starter Kits are on sale for $6.49 each (regularly $7.99).  Simply mention that you saw this ad when you call to place your order.

Each kit comes with two mold trays, four pre-measured pouches, and a measuring cup.  There's enough mix for eight slices of bread or eight waffles.  You can read more about these and our other great products at www.foodtek.com/gf.php.

You'll be pleased to know that we've joined with Garden Spot Distributors of New Holland, PA (www.gardenspotdist.com). If you live in the area they service, please tell your local store.  If you live in NYC, FreshDirect will deliver our products to your door (www.freshdirect.com).

If you're on the West Coast, Midwest, and even Canada, please keep talking about us - we're getting distribution there too!

Don't forget:  Our Minute Hamburger Buns are here (http://www.foodtek.com/Products/HamburgerBun.php)!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental US with orders over $24.99!

We welcome and appreciate your feedback about our website, our products, our service, or any other matter. The more we hear from our customers,
the better we can meet your needs.
Look for us later this year in Stanford (CA), Green Bay (WI), and Columbus (OH).

Thank you again for your continued support. We always welcome your thoughts, comments, ideas - even criticisms - please drop us a line at [log in to unmask], or call 800-648-8114.

Finally, if you are part of a support group, and would like to show our products at an upcoming group meeting, please don't hesitate to contact
us. We'll send you a free sample kit, and make a believer out of you!